Sunday, October 17, 2010

Beginning

Maybe you'll like what I say, maybe you won't.  Maybe you're a friend or a stranger.  I don't know what has brought you here.  Whatever the reason, I hope my stroll through life will help you with yours.  That's why I'm writing this - to share this wonderful, painful, amazing, heartbreaking, holy, profane, reverent, and yes, irreverent journey with any and all who will join me.

A word on who I am.  I am first and foremost a unique piece in the puzzle that is life.  I believe that at its deepest, life is about recognizing the connection with, between, around, among, and through everything in existence.  Whether this is in the form of other people, animals, plants, the air, sun, leaves, raindrops, or the molecules that fundamentally form these realities, all is inseparably and inextricably related.  This is what matters most.

So, as this form of writing and relational (you will see this word A LOT - get used to it) expression takes shape. I hope you will take time to join me and think about where you're at on this journey we share.

No comments:

Post a Comment